Oregon’s Black Bar Association
The objectives of the OC-NBA are to:
- Advance the Rule of Law to ensure access to justice;
- Uphold the honor and integrity of the legal profession;
- Preserve the independence of the judiciary;
- Promote professional and social engagement opportunities among Black lawyers, law students, members of the Bar, and the Oregon community; and
- Protect civil and political rights and seek to improve the social and economic condition of Black people and their allies.
 Definition of Rule of Law: https://worldjusticeproject.org/about-us/overview/what-rule-law.
 OC-NBA is using “Black” inclusively. This includes individuals who identify themselves as Black, African American, or individuals of African descent.
Get in Touch
PO Box 11252, Portland, Oregon 97211
Send Us a Message
Copyright Your Company Name – All rights reserved