Why join the OC-NBA? As we build our membership we are able to accomplish more by planning more events, spreading news, networking, and supporting one another. The OC-NBA uses member dues to fund events, such as our annual Black History Month CLE.
Board of Directors:
We are also looking to increase our board of directors. We currently have positions that are waiting to be filled by those who are interested and available to help manage, plan, and promote the OC-NBA. If you are interested in joining the board in either a director or officer capacity, please submit your contact information via the contact page.
- Access to OC-NBA-sponsored CLEs and events;
- News submission privileges via the OC-NBA website, Facebook page, and email subscription alert system;
- Opportunity to serve on OC-NBA committees;
- Opportunity to nominate persons for OC-NBA Awards;
- Free job ads postings on OC-NBA’s website, as well as via our social media channels and job alerts emails;
- Free listing in the Black Lawyers Directory, a public resource for those seeking legal services provided by OC-NBA members.
Haven’t joined the OC-NBA yet? You can do so by submitting your membership form and dues payment here.